1. Abstract are submitted for oral presentations.
2. Abstract should be submitted via Nutri 2020 official website (www.nutri2020.com) before 10 June 2020. Otherwise submission will not be considered.
3. Abstract must be original and must not have been published or presented in any forms at any other international meetings before the date of Nutri 2020.
4. Abstracts must be submitted in English. All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication
5. Authors must declare the 'Conflict of Interest' stating any relationship of commercial nature that could affect the result of studies.
6. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
7. Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by July 10, 2020 will be scheduled for presentation and included for publication
Abstract submissions must include:
Author and co-authors’ details, including title(s), full first and family name(s) as well as their affiliation
Presenting author’s contact details, including an e-mail address and a full postal address
Author and co-authors' details
- Full first and family name(s).
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.J.C. Smith).
- Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant),
Abstract title, limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
Abstract text, divided into 4 sections (background and objectives, methods, results, and conclusion) and limited to 250 words (including acknowledgements)
If a table is included, only 1 table is allowed. Please create the table with an MS Word-compatible word processor using Times New Roman font, and save it in either .doc or .docx file format only.
-After the submission, abstracts cannot be modified or corrected
-Each person may submit up to 3 abstract as presenting author
-Only co-authors may replace a presenting author
Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to be sent to review for inclusion in the Scientific Program.